Customize A Feed Network
AEM Antennas creates aerospace-grade custom feed networks that can provide a multitude of features to fit a specific set of requirements. We use Industry 4.0 manufacturing techniques to leverage light-weight monoliths parts.
Feed Network Design
- Linear or Circular Polarization
- Smooth Wall, Corrugated, & Choke Horns
- Single, Dual, or Tri-band Options
- Integrated Horn, Filters, OMT, Transitions, and Routing
- Light Weight Metallic 3d Printing or Traditional Machining Manufacturing
- Custom patterns for meet requirements
Custom Connectors & Waveguide Transitions
- Screw on SMA, SMA-F, N-type, TNC, BNC
- Snap on U.Fl (MHF3 / MHF4), SMP
- WR4-WR227 Full, Half, and Quarter Size Waveguide Interfaces
- Fully customized connectors for a specific application
No matter what your product connects to, an embedded or external antenna can be tailored to meet your needs.
We use the latest simulation tools and methods to predict performance that prevents any measurement surprises.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Feed Network Design Expertise
✔ Feeds are an integral part of the antenna subsystem and continue to be a challenge as wireless products become more integrated
✔ Matching networks, network design, and automation continue to play a key role in optimum antenna performance
✔ PCB and waveguide feed network simulation can be time consuming, however, selecting the right tool can save significant iteration time